I didn't do a whole lot.
I thought everything was sorted but it wasn't so i'll be doing that on Thursday.
I sorted out my room though, I now have three empty drawers!
To fill with my stuff thats in boxes and bags.
Yay..
I went to my fiancé's house to wait for him when he finished work.
When I got there I found this waiting for me.
:)
I had a 'pet' lobster once, but my Dad and his friends ate him.
:(
We ordered in some food in celebration* and it actually turned up in under 2 hours this time!
*= He's just got a new job, being paid over half my yearly wage more than he was at his current/old job.
He starts two or three weeks before we're supposed to go to London though!
So i'm glad I didn't book it yet so we can get permission for that one day.
Oh I also noticed this!
9 photos of Tim in a row on my instagram!
Tim





No comments:
Post a Comment