Day Off!
This is how it went -
Woke up before my alarm and couldn't get back to sleep.
Eventually forced myself out of bed at around 9:15.
[I turn my radiator off before bed so my room is too cold to get out of bed]
Had breakfast and watched Jeremy Kyle.
My tv broke again - I can't get signal on pretty much the main channels I watch during the day!
So I watched Iron Man 3.
Unpacked another box.
Yes, I did move a year ago.
Dusted my room.
Arranged some things on top of my new shelves. ^_^
My Nan and Auntie brought me in my favourite burger from the van next to Dunelm Mill.
Highlight
Then I got ready and met my fiancé in Newcastle.
He was about 20min late so I went to Animez and hung out for about an hour.
Had to close my eyes while my fiancé bought me a present
We then went for some food, got a Christmas present for his Dad.
I bought a lot of stuff today. One of my favourites was these muffins from Waitrose.
They always look so nice but my fiancé always says no!
On the way home I noticed that Collectables has opened in Newcastle!
I'll have to have a look on Thursday!
I'll have to have a look on Thursday!
Then on the metro, it suddenly stopped, it does that quite often so it wasn't a big deal until an eerie noise started up and everyone was like :O
But it was all fine, the noise stopped and the metro continued on.
I spent my night writing out Christmas cards for work.
I bought three boxes of cards, and knew where they were until today!
So I had to use my Mam's cards.


No comments:
Post a Comment