Thursday, 4 December 2014

December 4th - Day Off



Day off!



At around 12:30 in the morning, the cat and I fell asleep curled up on my bed for about 30min.


When I woke up I carried him to bed, he woke up but didn't seem to mind it tonight.


Then it was time for sleep!


I set a really late alarm so I could catch up on sleep, but then I woke up earlier than usual and couldn't get back to sleep!


I put together a blog post for the photos I took yesterday.


Sneak preview.





Uploaded some photos to RedBubble.


Tidied my room.


I was planning on going out but my fiancé didn't get to work til 10 so wasn't going to finish until 6.



My Dad brought KFC home for me and my brother.



Now i'm going to have an early night for work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment