Day off!
I didn't do that much really.
Tired all day.
Three parcels came.
Not my talktalk router of course though, no.
Second one they've sent out in two weeks, even after asking them to check they're sending to our new address, they once again, sent it to the old address, or some other unknown address and we are, once again, without our new router.
And since they don't even have the decency - or 'powers' to send a new one out on next day delivery even after we update the address with them - nor are they even attempting to send out a third router, we have decided to cancel our 'services' with talktalk.
If you can call it service, I've had 'Em' the twitter colleague who refused to answer my question wether or not the router would actually fix the problem.
Ady who told me if the new router doesn't fix it theres nothing else they can do.
And a technician has been out, with a brand new router, and still the fastest speeds we're getting is about 3.2, when we're paying for just under 6.
Talk Talk say I should expect to get 70%, 70% is still .7 higher than i'm receiving at best.
Looks like we're getting Sky Fibre.
But I do need to write a complete complaint to Talk Talk.
In the evening I met my fiancé in Newcastle.
We got some food and went shopping.
Pretty relaxed evening really.
No comments:
Post a Comment