That title, I don't even know..
Anyway, I had a nice short shift at work today.
I went in with the intention of giving my Tuesday shift away, although I ended up just adding four hours onto the end of it instead!
Hoping my Mam will still let me put her Christmas tree up, but on a different day.
After work I rejoined Travian.
I'm on server 5.
I really shouldn't have.
Right now i'm trying to be very productive and get some stuff sorted.
But now, i'm playing Travian.
Until next September.
But anyway!
I spent my evening on the MCM page talking about my trip to Tokyo, and everyone else's who is going or planning to go to Japan next year.
Its been a pretty relaxing evening.
Long shifts at work the next two days and i'm already tired!
A helicopter woke me up at 2 this morning, and my throat is killing again.
Urg.
All I ever do now is complain.
Thats not me at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment