Thursday, 25 December 2014

December 25th - Merry Christmas!




Merry Christmas everyone!



Christmas eve ended pretty badly.

I tried to sleep for an hour, before the baby next door would stop crying.

Then two minutes after the baby stopped, I suddenly felt really ill.


By the time I got to sleep it was after 1am!


I then woke up every 30min from about 3!


5:30 it was finally time to get up!



Opened presents from my Mam and brother and set up her iPad.


Had a wrestle and joke around with my Mam and brother before my Dad turned up around 7.


When he left we went to see my Nan who was finally awake.


More presents!





We got her a Kindle, but we've not set it up yet as shes still reading a book on my Mam's.


We then dropped my fiancé off at his Gran's house before going home and relaxing for an hour or two before lunch.





After lunch we had to take all our presents to our rooms, and then my cousins came over.


I got out the selfie stick and managed to snap a photo with one of my cousins and my brother!





At 5 we picked my fiancé up and then we had tea and watched some tv while he set up his 3DS.


Its been a pretty long day!


Aiming for an early night after pretty much no sleep and having six consecutive shifts ahead of me starting tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment