Long day!
Up at 6:45.
Had breakfast and quickly got ready.
Went to meet my fiancé at 8am and we caught a metro into Newcastle.
We then took the train to the MetroCentre!
It was dead when we got there - 9:30!
I saw a cup I NEEDED in the Disney Store, but incase it broke thought i'll get it last.
When I went back it was sold out, and sold out online too. :(
The only Vinylmation they had was the UK flag, so I've just ordered 12 online (mix of Big Hero 6 and Toy Story 2 - I NEED Mrs Nesbitt)
We had a nice day together, its rare we get them because we both work when the other one is off.
I got some new pjs, some blue raspberry laffy taffy and when I came home I ordered the new iPhone 6 Ollóclip.
I ordered it at 5:11 so it shouldn't be coming until Monday - as it said when I ordered - but I just got a text saying its coming tomorrow!
I'm so happy because i've been waiting months for this!
But my fiancé is giving it to me for Christmas so I have to wait until then.
I've got some big ideas and plans for next year, but theres still a few things I need to know before I can plan anything in full detail.
Its driving me crazy!
Anyway, i'm aiming for an early night.
I'm on late shifts from tomorrow until Tuesday, except the 9-5 on Sunday.
But i'm getting up early tomorrow morning to try and be part of some of our Christmas food shopping.
Its my favourite part of Christmas prep, but i'm going to miss most of it.
----
Travian update:
Got my first two settlers today, would have had my third going tonight but theres an attack incoming in 13min so i'm going to lose about 1000res.
Oh well, i'm up early in the morning, so hopefully it'll build and I can send it off to the new village before I go to work at 12.

No comments:
Post a Comment