Today was my last day off.
I didn't really get anything done.
I did bake some biscuits though
And then I took a few shots with my DSLR and you can see them on the new photography blog post HERE.
I'd not posted there for a month!
And I finally put some photographs in this frame, that I bought in like 2007!
After wanting it for a few years too!
And I also put a picture in this frame, i've only had this one a month or too though.
Back to work tomorrow.
Have my bag packed and uniform ready.
Not much else I can do tonight now.
Oh, except for watching the brand new episode of Big Bang Theory.
Well, ok, its not that new since E4 gave us the first half of the series a while back and you could technically catch up by streaming the show online but, its sort of new, right?.
Oh well.
I'm sure i'll be back to blog again tomorrow.
Tomorrow and Saturday's blogs will probably be the uneventful standard, but on Sunday its due to be 19C so I'm thinking of heading to the beach after work!
Tim Today
No comments:
Post a Comment