Two real blog posts in a row?
Well, aren't you lucky readers!
So its my day off.
And i'm still tired and exhausted.
Not good.
Staying home tonight though, aiming on getting some good sleep!
I got up at 7am again and came home.
Went back to sleep.
So then I didn't get up til like 10am.
Thats insane for me.
I have no idea what happened.
I dusted off my collectables and figures today.
Ready to do more cleaning tomorrow.
And I think i've picked out the furniture I want.
I went for a drive this afternoon too.
And tried forcing my Disney antenna topper onto my car.
Then one of Mickey's ears fell off.
I'll glue it back on then try again!
I was looking through my instagram account this afternoon.
And I found this.
Its still traumatising!
And I also noticed how much has changed since I got my job.
Working whole weekends is killing me.
I have no life.
I really hope I can swap one of my shifts for something else.
Oh.
I was going to go to the cinema tonight since I didn't last night.
But i'm just way too tired.
I think thats all that happened today.
Last day off tomorrow.
Tim Today
Its a pretty old one.
I miss the old version of instagram.


No comments:
Post a Comment