Back to work tomorrow!
I don't start til late, but I figure i'll get an early night tonight as i've still not caught up on my missed sleep.
I'm tired!
I woke up at 7:30 and couldn't get back to sleep.
I cleaned my room this morning.
Somewhat rearranged my vinylmations and other collectables.
I'm getting new furniture/putting shelves up soon though, hopefully!
I heard the new Transplants song today.
I really hope the Rancid/Transplants tour is either on the West Coast while i'm there, or in the UK while i'm home.
But i'm pretty unlucky when it comes to events, so i'd say UK tour while i'm away.
I did a lot more than that today.
I just cant remember what any of it was.
I think it was all cleaning.
Oh, I did break and fix the internet again today though.
And went back to planning my holiday.
And I felt all arg! about my hair.
But thats a rant for another blog.
Tim Today


No comments:
Post a Comment