Well, I was about to sign off and then I remembered about this.
*sigh*
Short blog time!
I went to work at lunch time.
It dragged pretty badly.
It went alright though, just slow.
Back in tomorrow on the late shift.
Should go alright too, when does work not?!
Its my Nan's birthday tomorrow, so i'll have to go see her before work.
Gutted to miss the party.
We made the cake today though.
Pretty much the same cake as we did for my Grandad, just one year younger and with Nan written on it instead.
I might take a picture of it in the morning.
Well.
Thats about that.
No over time again next week.
Wish I had the rota for the week after, i'm guessing theres no over time, but I don't want to book my tickets just incase D:
Oh and the forecast has changed for Sunday.
Devastated.
And one final oh,
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY DISNEYLAND PARIS
Tim Today
No comments:
Post a Comment