Almost forgot to blog before I left!
I'm so tired.
Today has been a relatively busy, and not so busy day!
Up at 7am.
I spent the morning in the city centre with my Mam and then after we came back I drove to Argos to pick up some things for my holiday and for my boyfriend's house.
Only 132 days or something to go!
That pretty much took up the whole day actually.
Oh well!
Back to my boyfriend's now.
Last night i'm staying there this week probably.
I sleep so much better in my own bed *yawn*.
I was woke up at 3am this morning because he was talking in his sleep!
I need to get a lot done tomorrow / Thursday as i'm back at work on Friday!
It's my Nan's birthday on Saturday.
Gutted i'm going to miss the party as I work 12-9!
:(
Oh and so today I found out that Microsoft hadn't just forgotten/failed to close MSN.
They're actually just late doing it.
Once my MSN stops working, I doubt i'll move to Skype.
I HATE Skype.
And i'm generally not a Microsoft fan either.
Anyone want to buy my Xbox?
Tim Today


No comments:
Post a Comment