Friday, 5 April 2013

April 5th - The Middle

So.
I went back to work today.
Checked the rota, no over time at all next week.


I'm pretty tired.
My Grandad is back in hospital again too.
But he should be out again tomorrow.


Work went pretty slowly today.



This is a photo of me from my second year of college back in 2009.
This was during the first holiday my boyfriend and I took together.
We went to Paris, France.

I miss being out in the sun, and, well, smiling. 
Its rare I get to go anywhere and see anyone now that i'm contracted both weekend days - those being the days everyone I know has off!

Hmm.
That sounds like im unhappy and never smile.
Its not the case.
I just wish I could go places again!


Although i'm going to be paid like nothing for this week, i'm sort of looking forward to having four days off.
I'll be able to spend a little time with my boyfriend, get some driving done, and maybe even do a shoot or two!
Oh and hopefully get those shelves put up or something.


My new favourite show is The Middle, again.
When it first started I classed it as a rip off of Malcolm in the Middle and refused to watch it.
And well, its pretty similar, but in a good way. 
I couldn't access the Sky tv because my brother was using it, so I watched the most recent episode online.
Its something I hate doing really, but I had no choice this time.
It was two seasons ahead from what i've already seen, and oh my God!
Brick's voice is breaking!


I think thats about all for today.
Back at work tomorrow and Sunday.



Tim Today


No comments:

Post a Comment