Thursday, 18 April 2013

April 18th - MetroCentre and Vinylmation

I'm so tired!
It feels like Wednesday!

I can't believe five days off work has flown so fast and i've done nothing!


I went to the MetroCentre with my boyfriend today.




Picked up four Animation #3 vinylmations.




Got the main one I wanted - which i've already orded from eBay for twice the price to ensure I got it!
>.<




And I also got Robin Hood - the one the CM in the Disney Store wanted.


We put these up last night, when I gave my boyfriend his birthday presents early.




They've had captions added since taking this picture though.


And we also made this cake.




And cleaned out the chinchilla cage while letting them get some exercise.




The white one - which is the fast baby - finally gave me another hug today after twenty-something weeks!
And of course, it pooped on me again.
-.-


Back to work tomorrow, on my boyfriend's actual birthday.
Shortish shift though.
Then I can plan next week/iron man after I get my new rota.


Tim Today



No comments:

Post a Comment