Monday, 1 April 2013

April 1st - April Fools!

April fools!


Ok, for anyone who didn't see the blog last night, basically I was falling asleep and could only use mobile blogging so I said i'd write it all in the morning.
So here I am, fixing up the post.


Except now I can't really remember what I did.


Oh yeah, woke up at midnight, urg.
Then woke up at 5am for work.

Checked out YouTube & deviantART's April Fools jokes.
And caught my first glimpse of World of Color on the HoJo's Mattercam.
^_^


Then I worked a 7-5. 
Then went home, got sorted and went to my boyfriend's house.
I'd felt pretty ill since waking up at midnight, so he'd brought a blanket and pillow down to the living room for me getting there and told me to just watch the tv while he tidied the house.

I gave the nice chinchilla a cuddle though.
The other one is real jerk. 




Then at like 9 we had a pizza from Sainsburys.
It was rank.
Do not recommend.


Then watched Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares USA.
Except I fell asleep.
Then I woke up at 12 and posted that... blog post? before going to bed.


Thats about all I did.
Now i'm home again as my boyfriend has gone to work.
And i've got loads to do.
I'll blog tonight again though!


Tim Today


No comments:

Post a Comment