Friday, 26 April 2013

April 26th - The Blog Post That Almost Wasn't

Arg!
Almost forgot to blog!


Didn't do much today.
Just went to work really.
Then cleaned my cat's stuff before I put him to bed tonight.


I felt pretty motivated this morning.
I probably would have gotten a lot done if I hadn't been at work today.

Oh well.


I'm in work until Monday now.
Still no overtime.
My pay this month is going to make me cry.


My site is currently being produced though.
I think.


I need to get some ideas sorted.
Some shoots done.
While I have all of this spare time. 



Something is bothering me though.
My Nan asked what I wanted for my birthday, so I gave up and just said money.
But now my Mam is asking the same thing.
But I don't just want money.
Waking up to money isn't special.
I can check my bank every morning and feel the same way.
But I don't know what I want.

Do I want an iPad?
Yes, but will I use it other than on the flight to/from Cali?

I want a 3DS too.
But would I use it?
Well, I'm only at the tall grass on Pokemon Black 2 still..


I know I want a pair or two of Vans. 
And maybe a Vans wallet.

Maybe my Disneyland Annual Pass could be a present?

But i'd be waking up to a printed coupon. 



Arrg.
I don't know what I want.
Its never been this difficult before.
I'm guessing its because I actually spend my money now.
If I see something I want, I generally buy it.
I need to stop doing that.



Well.
I know I want a new DSLR too.
But I don't think a £2k+ camera is on the cards.


*sigh*



Tim Today


I woke up to cat cuddles this morning.
That was the highlight of my day.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment