So, I had a Sunday off today!
It was Easter, of course!
This is what Easter looks like.
My internet was off most of the morning, the modem had gotten pretty sick about not being turned off since before my brother's Easter holidays started.
It started working again after I turned the modem off for an hour.
After dinner I tried to set my brother's wifi up again.
No use, getting a new USB WiFi connector for him tomorrow.
Then I went over to my boyfriend's house.
Took him his Easter eggs, picked up my brother's birthday presents and dropped off my 5 disc changer/record player and around half of my record collection.
My room looks pretty weird without the cd/record/tape player.
I'm back at work at 7am tomorrow, so I have to get up at 5.
I best change my calendar and get some sleep then.
:(
Tim Today




No comments:
Post a Comment