Monday, 11 March 2013

March 11th - Rearranging

So, I was stoked that I had a 5 hour shift then two and a half days off.
But then, my manager asked me to stay til 5...
Hmm well ok then ££. 
Then a few hours later he asks me to work 7-5 tomorrow!
No!
7-3?
No, I have plans!
7-12, instead of Thursday?
Seems fair. :)

Shame I had plans though or i'd have done them both.


So back up at 5am tomorrow now.
5 hour shift.
Should be packing rather than on the floor too, so less/no going in and out the freezer tomorrow.


Saw the new in-store Disney Store too!
It looks amazing! 
Even better than the Sunderland store!
Although it doesn't take much to beat that one.


Rumoured to open tomorrow rather than next Monday too, so i'm pretty glad i'm in now.


I've been in a good mood all day since I went to fill the tables at the front entrance at 7:10am and all I could hear was my favourite song from the Lion King playing.


Ohh I just can't wait to be King!



Tim Today


No comments:

Post a Comment