Wednesday, 20 March 2013

March 20th - The first day of Spring

So, it is officially Spring as of today.

Thats why it was snowing, right?

*sigh*



Anyway. 
I'm so tired!
I got up at 5am and worked a 7-12. 
I had plans this afternoon, but we were both too tired / cold /lazy to go out. 

Plus.
That kid sneezing in my face on Saturday has made me ill,
I woke up with the worst cold.
Ok, not as bad as the last cold.
But still, I already thought I had glandular fever before my nose started running and blocking and before I couldn't stop sneezing.

I hope I get some good sleep tonight, and am better by Friday.
Well.
Better enough to cope with a 9 hour shift without people realising im poorly.


Oh.
I bought my boyfriend some new pants today too.



Anyway.
Day off tomorrow.
So I better charge some batteries for Sunnycon.
And finalise plans with friends, and my Saturday plan.


Thats about that for todays blog post!
A bit more eventful than the last few.



Tim Today



The chair wrecker.



No comments:

Post a Comment