Monday, 18 March 2013

March 18th - Tired and so on.

Sorted my room a bit more today.
Helped my brother pick out his new computer.
And somewhat planned my week.
Thats all I got done today though.


I'm pretty tired.
I'm always tired.
It sucks.


Back to work tomorrow.
Then again on Wednesday with a 5am wake up!


Roll on Thursday.
Another day off.


Then back in on Friday.
Then Sunnycon at the weekend.
Somewhat.
As its my last weekend off in a long time so I don't want to waste it hanging out when the timetable for the first day pretty much sucks.
Or it did from what I remember of it.
It seems to have disappeared since a few hours ago.



I'm going to get like no sleep again tonight.
My boyfriend has gone to his mother's house, and it never ends well really.
I can't get a text back from him, and won't be able to sleep until I know how hes getting home/that hes actually home.



Tim Today




No comments:

Post a Comment