Friday, 8 March 2013

March 8th - Why did I make this daily?

Starting to get sick of having a daily blog to write now that i'm always to tired and I because I leave writing the blog until last!


My cat feels very soft and fluffy since being brushed!


So anyway.
Today I went to work.
Went alright.
Tomorrow is going to be so bad though.
I'm in alone on the night, from around 5. 
I've just recaught that cold, and its worse than the last one I had.
I can't taste.
And I didn't realise that until I opened a can of cherry coke.
:'( 


And other than that my toe and knee are killing so bad.
I'm not even joking.
Walking hurts, standing hurts, sitting hurts.
Laying probably does too but i'm sitting typing this out before I try that.
My hand is pretty cramped up too from doing all the slicing today.
Got another two days of it too.


Hurrg.



Going to bed.



Tim Today



No comments:

Post a Comment