Back to work tomorrow.
I got my shift swapped so i'm up at 5am.
Finish at 5pm though so I can go to my brother's birthday party thing.
I got hardly anything done today.
I stayed at my boyfriends house last night and had to get up early before he went to work.
Tired!
My boyfriend gave me this last night.
Its another vinylmation i've been after for ages :)
Oh and he also bought these ^_^
And now theres a blackout everywhere but my street.
And I finally got all of the videos uploaded.
Except EMI have banned one of them, so i'll have to cover the sound and reupload it at some point.
Videos:
Hetalia Skit
Natsu & Miku's Bad Apple Dance
You just got Loki'd Skit
Haruhi Improv. Skit
Portal song - Still Alive
Eddie the Otaku Standup
Link plays ocarina
BonBon's Skit
Chakra Rod & Papercut's Skit
AMGP's Team 7 Epic Dance Battle Skit
Thats all the skits done
And now the Kendo video.
I wish I could show the banned video compilation though!
Tim Today




No comments:
Post a Comment