Sunday, 24 March 2013

March 24th - Sunnycon: Con 2; Day 2

So - day two!
Last weekend off i've got until i'm in California.


Got up early.
I don't remember what time.
But got down to the convention by 8:45.
Ok, so I got a lift down - expecting the car park to be packed again, and well.. it was empty.
But at least I was warm. 


Handed in the VIP card I found, because, you know, i'm nice.


Then I recorded some of the Kendo demo.
I was pretty happy they were demoing again this year, its been months since I last saw JK!


Got some free Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.


And had Sonny Strait sign my Dragon Ball poster.
I think i'll include a photo of this tomorrow, complete with Chris Sabat's autograph.


I recorded the skit competition too.
But it was pretty confusing on the run up to the skits.
The timetable is pretty messed up, and after checking the larger print outs to see if it had been amended, I found that they hadn't changed them from Saturdays timetable to Sundays!
So I just staked out seats from like 11:30.



My arms are wrecked from recording so much.
And I found out that those replacement batteries I got for the video camera are terrible.
They lasted maybe 40min combined, where as the original lasts 40+ on its own.




I recorded some random bits and pieces that i'll try to put together into a video tomorrow.

Oh, and I also recorded Sonny Strait's talk, but I ran out of battery - twice - so missed a couple of small chunks, and then had to record the rest of it on my iPhone.


I tried to upload the Vic Mignogna video when I got home.
YouTube told me it'll take like 12 hours to upload, so i've compressed it and i'll start uploading stuff tomorrow.



Thats all for today!
Bye for now


^ That picture includes my Sunnycon lanyard and two Animez badges.


Tim Today


No comments:

Post a Comment