So, I got up at 5am again.
Well, I woke up at like 4:15, and then couldn't get back to sleep.
It was horrible.
Went to work for 5 hours.
It went alright.
The new Disney Store wasn't open, I mean I know the signs say it opens Monday, but the sign in the staff area said it opened today so everyone has been hyped about it since the weekend.
Doesn't look like they'll be selling Vinylmation anyway.
Went to see Oz the Great and Powerful in 3D (obviously) with my Mam and brother this afternoon (I worked Mother's Day) when my brother finished school.
It was pretty good.
Plus it beats watching the Wizard of Oz for the millionth time (my Mam's favourite movie)
Oh I might have posted here a week or so ago that my boyfriend bought me an Easter egg.
Well, I didn't get it yet, he was bringing it tomorrow.
And well.
His Dad ate it.
I wish I could say it was the first time he stole something, gave something that wasn't his away to someone else, or ate my chocolate items without permission, but sadly, its not a first for any of those.
Tim Today


No comments:
Post a Comment