Friday, 15 March 2013

March 15 - Same as usual

Views spiked last night!


Back to work today.
Next weeks rota isn't too bad.
Pretty good actually, except a 7 start on Wednesday means I have to cancel going to the cinema on Tuesday night.


Off on Mon, when I thought i'd be in, and off on Thurs which is a difficult shift day for me anyway.
So its all good.


My shift time has been swapped tomorrow, so i'm finishing 3 hours earlier than usual.
Looking forward to it since I never get to see my boyfriend due to working the whole weekend and his job requiring him to stay back as late as 11pm sometimes.
:|
Guess being on salary isn't too great when you've got unmissable deadlines!


My two replacement batteries for my video camera arrived today.
I need to test them out to see how long they'll last when i'm in Cali incase I need to order another set.


In other news i'm getting pretty bored of writing a dailyblog now and its only been two and a half months.



Tim Today

No comments:

Post a Comment