Thursday, 7 March 2013

March 7th - EA & The Simpsons Tapped Out

So, last day off until Tuesday.
I wish i'd thought of it like that earlier on because i've wasted it.


Did a lot of cleaning.
Brushed my cat, have the claw marks to prove it.


Made some Mickey biscuits.
Its been a while since I baked.




And I put together my Nan's mother's day present.
I can't share a photo of that right now as my iPhone is currently trying to play through, or 'fix' the Simpsons: Tapped out Harp of death glitch/crash.
Its been playing for 11min so far.


The only other thing I did today was more California planning!
Excited!


Also, I think its pay day tomorrow.
I'm not too sure though.


I've been boring today so this was my lunch.



My Simpsons just played through.
I'm in.
Back to the bonus level that killed me.
It just keeps telling me to select a box, then do it again, and again, and theres no X, and im stuck in a loop. 
D:

So I tried using the last of my money on trying to select another box.
It took the money.
Still can't play.
ARG.


Oh, so now i've spent all the money and reloaded.
Now you let me select a box and then play?
NOW?

Sick of EA.


Oh great.
The Irish Pub i'm building has disappeared.
And isn't in the shop list either.



Tim Today


No comments:

Post a Comment