Monday, 11 February 2013

February 11th - Tired

So.
I'm tired.
And I felt ill all day.


Going to head to bed early.
Then tomorrow i'm sorting my room sort of, and heading out in my car! 
Oh and then i'll be eating pancakes and then i'm going to the cinema with my boyfriend.
:)


My teeth have moved far too much from when I stopped wearing my retainer on occasion.
I think i'm going to go down to just missing it once or twice a week at most.
:(


I don't really have much to blog about today.


I hope the last of my parcels come tomorrow.
I need to order my Grandad's birthday presents still too!
Its getting way too late!


Also, I found out the ice cream parlour I go to in summer has closed down.
It was pretty much a rip off of a parlour in Seaham but, it was closer to where I live and its where I celebrated both of my graduations and getting my job, and my boyfriend getting his job at FOG, although he has moved on since then.



Tim Today


No comments:

Post a Comment