Today was the first time i've stayed til 5 when the place shuts at 4, ever.
My feet are killing.
And my boyfriend just got my old iPhone 4 and is irritating me already.
It's only been about 45min.
Also, I forgot to add yesterday.
Someone closed the freezer door and locked me in.
I figured out how to get out in like 5 seconds though so its all good.
My hands are so dry again too.
So that sucks.
But four days off now!
6 Months, 2 weeks and 2 days until California.
Also, my MSN stopped working today.
The end is nigh.
Hate this.
Thats about all for today.
Going to be productive this week hopefully.
Then I need to book my Sunnycon tickets when I find out who is going!
Oh and I need to sort out my camera for Chinese New Year this weekend!
I also need to post that stuff back to Play.com
Its ready to be parcelled up, but just hasn't been.
But I need to post some stuff for eBay tomorrow anyway so, it'll get sorted then!
My boyfriend brought me cornflake cakes.
My favourite thing about the run up to Easter.
^_^
Tim Today
Brought to you by my boyfriend today.


No comments:
Post a Comment