I've managed to fill another two bin bags with rubbish today!
Ok, so one of them was just the packing that my Disney order came in really, but still.
My new postman is a very grumpy man.
He doesn't even show up on time either.
My last postman was here at 10:45 on the dot every single weekday and before 10am on Saturday.
This postman shows up somewhere between 11am and 3pm.
And, he hates me or something.
It punches on the door rather than knock.
And today because I didn't make it to the door within 5 seconds, he actually tried to door handle!
WTF!
I'm pretty glad we keep the door locked.
But anyway, he brought me two of my Play.com orders.
Then a while later, Yodel knocked on my door.
My Disney order is finally here!
The Britto Stitch and giftbox I ordered are both a lot bigger than I expected.
Britto Stitch, but hes a gift that I can't have yet.
My two new Vinylmations.
I'm running out of space to keep these as my shelves still aren't up!
Oh, and i'm getting my new car on Friday.
But i'm also at work for 9 hours that day so its not really the perfect day for it to arrive!
Oh and today I got a letter from work.
I've been invited to a meeting this Sunday, but I have a holiday in and plans so I don't think I can make it!
I've already asked a friend to tell me what happens/gets discussed though so i'm sure it'll all be fine.
I've just noticed!
I have 504 followers on Twitter.
I think that might be the highest i've ever had.
Its usually +/- 1 or 2 around the 500 mark.
My boyfriend has had to go back to the hospital today.
Same reason as the last 5+ times.
What are the NHS even doing?
First you tell him to get something done, and send him to the wrong place.
Then he gets it done eventually, and its been done wrong.
Then it gets worse, and you give him something else.
That doesn't work, so you do something else, and now its healed wrong, so now he needs something else and to go back in a couple of weeks?!.
Might price up going private for him.
Getting bored/sick of this now, especially with a heavily walking based holiday coming up.
And I doubt we could have surf lessons if he has to keep his foot out of water for x amount of time again.
Plus he keeps having to miss work for appointments.
I'm not seeing him tonight now either, he's in too much pain and just wants to rest.
I still really want a slush.
Tim Today



No comments:
Post a Comment