Friday, 22 February 2013

February 22nd - Feeling a bit better

Feeling a bit better today.
Still sneezy, can't hear, and I keep losing my voice. 


Went to work, long shift.
Legs and feet hurt.
Got some sort of good news/feedback at work.
Its not really worth going into detail over though.

My friend also said his cat is getting worse.
:( I hope his cat is going to be ok.


Sorted my Grandad's birthday cake.
Probably a photo to come tomorrow, but its pretty plain.




Finally finished my Grandad's birthday photo present.
I'm not 100% happy with it but I'm sure he'll love it.


I have the day off for my Grandad's birthday tomorrow.
I was going to go out before the party but I don't think I will be now.
I need some time to rest.
Next day off is Wednesday.
Sunday should be an ok day, Monday is a short, but very early one and then Tuesday is a long and late shift. Dreading that one slightly, I'm not really a fan of the late night shifts, but i'm pretty thankful for the two days off following it.


Bit of a late blog post.
I'm pretty tired.
I'd be in bed by now if my feet and legs weren't hurting so much.
I don't want to move.



Tim Today


No comments:

Post a Comment