Sunday, 24 February 2013

February 24th - Foursquare and KFC

Not much to say today!
Today was the 2 year anniversary of me downloading Foursquare though.




Went to work.
It was pretty busy!
Managed to get everything finished by 4 so we got to leave early again.


Drove to KFC on the way home from work.
Still can't park.
I parked way better in my old car.
I've still not quite worked this one out yet.


Going to get an early early night tonight!
Up at 5am.
Short shift though, so I can rest all afternoon.
Well, when i'm not sorting stuff out.

Then a long, late shift on Tuesday.
Which i'm a bit more bothered about somewhat.
As long as the reductions go fine, and theres actually labels I can access, then everything should be alright though!


Then I have a couple of days off to be lazy/productive.
Then its back to work for at least three days.


Thats it for today.
Short waffle post.



Tim Today



No comments:

Post a Comment