Monday, 18 February 2013

February 18th - A day off

Time for my day off!

The Toy Dolls announced their UK tour dates this morning.
They're finally returning to Sunderland!
On a Saturday. A Saturday.
I'll need to put a holiday in, but do I have any/many left?
Saturday is the only late shift i'm contracted! Arg!
Why?!


I have my mam's mother's day presents chosen!
And some even ordered!


I still need to go through and sort out the photographs for one of my Grandad's birthday presents though!
That was originally todays plan too!
I did have the photographs chosen but finder some how closed after 4 days and I can't find the folder they were in!




I tested out my new video camera indoors again.
The quality definitely dropped.


Then my boyfriend came over tonight and brought me the second of three vinylmations!




I found some old photos on my iMac.
So i've posted our photographs from London in 2011 (For my Foundation Degree exhibition at the AOP gallery) on Facebook.

This is one of them.


And then I found this one, from Summer 2011 at the beach.
I'm going to hate working all Spring and Summer.
I love my beach adventures.



Back at work again tomorrow!



Tim Today



No comments:

Post a Comment