Wednesday, 13 February 2013

February 13th - Wednesday 13

I didn't manage to get everything done today.
Nothing seems to be going to plan!


But I did manage to get most of my list done, and I found my learn Hiragana book too! 
Oh and i've somewhat chosen some furniture, but I'd still need one or two things from Ikea and you know thats a no go. It may look the way I want it to, but that cheap junk just isn't even worth bothering with. 


I sorted out the top shelf of the eBay cupboard today and decided whats being listed when over the next few days.
But while I was doing it I stood up without paying attention to where the cupboard door was and BOOF it went straight into the back of my head.
It hurts, a lot.
The worst thing is, that exact same cupboard gave me a scar on my forehead when I was about five years old.


I'm yet to actually list anything on eBay though.
:|
Well, I relisted 19 unsold items from earlier this month.
Its sort of the same thing, right?

Now I just need to leave feedback on like 30 people still.


I also finally ordered my Grandad's birthday presents today too!
Now I just need a card, gift bag and to print some stuff out.


Our Sunnycon tickets arrived.
They misspelt Centre.


Heres a picture that should have been in the Chinese New Year post.




Oh, I didn't make it out in the car today.
Had a bit of blizzard going on here!
It hasn't lay too much though, thankfully.


Also, its Wednesday the 13th.
So I've of course listened to Murderdolls today. 
Just one song mind.
For the first time in many years, i'm not sure what I liked about them anymore.



Tim Today




No comments:

Post a Comment