So, today I managed to fill a bin bag with rubbish from my room, and a box with recycling from my room too.
It's still no where near done.
I also transferred the money for my car.
Car will be with me very soon.
:D
My replacement Play.com stuff still hasn't arrived either.
And Royal Mail are refunding me in stamps.
Not even the kind of stamps you can use on parcels, which they know is what I was sending when the problem occurred.
Tomorrows plan includes more sorting out of my room.
Maybe some baking.
Maybe something car related.
I don't really know, to be honest!
I was planning on listing some stuff on eBay today.
I photographed them this afternoon and everything.
But then I went to the bank and forgot about it until now.
And after 9pm isn't a good listing time so, tomorrow!
My blog posts are getting even more boring by the day.
This isn't going well.
I'm feeling pretty bad again, a friend wants to shift swap but I can't on the days she wants off.
Feel bad saying no to people!
Only other thing going on is i'm stressing out about all this stuff i've ordered that hasn't arrived yet.
We're having our Valentines day on Saturday (although maybe not the gift part) so i'd still want to have all the gifts arrived and ready by then.
At the moment I have three of them and a card.
Disney haven't dispatched my order, and Play delivered me the wrong stuff, and the replacements haven't arrived yet either.
Ooh, I have like 203 super points on Play?!
I miss the actual Super Points website though.
I almost had $20 to withdraw.
Thats a few Slurpees when i'm in Cali!
Current crave: Slush
Currently watching: South Park
Going to end this here before The Cleveland Show starts!
Tim Today
Definitely looking adorable today with that mean look.

No comments:
Post a Comment