Its Valentines Day!
So far today I have hit many obstacles, fixed many problems, and been outside in my pyjamas.
Why?
To steal an egg from my Grandparent's house so I could make a cake.
Many problems arose whilst making the cake.
Probably because it was a packet mix!
Then after the washing up was done it was time to wake up my lazy cat and give him his Valentines Day present!
Treats!
Renton Ryan got back to me today.
I 'ordered' a Ghirardelli heart box for my boyfriend for Valentines day a while back, as we're going to the Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop at Disney's California Adventure.
Well anyway, they said they had to sort out their paypal a few weeks ago (their Newcastle store moved elsewhere) and they got back to me today, Valentines day, saying sorry blah blah.
So no Ghirardelli gift, obviously.
I mean, it doesn't take that long to open a Paypal account and link it with a bank account, it takes like 3-4 days max.
My boyfriend is always late ordering gifts for me, and then always orders them from America so they take even longer to get here!
But when they arrive i'll have my 20th, 21st and 22nd vinylmation of my collection!
He ordered me these three.
Two of them are re: our upcoming trip :)
My late 12 start tomorrow just became a 9am start!
So I have to get up earlier tomorrow, so need to adjust my plans for tonight a little.
Tim Today







No comments:
Post a Comment