Saturday, 23 February 2013

February 23rd - The last Saturday off

Well.
I have a weekend off for Sunnycon, but that doesn't count.

It feels like Sunday.
I'm back to work tomorrow, for the next three days.




So, today was my Grandad's birthday.
We had a little family party.
I would post the panoramic picture I took, but i'm pretty sure at least a couple of them wouldn't be too happy about it!

But as I said, we had a family party.
And that can mean only one thing.
I have to make cupcakes.
Nutella covered cupcakes.



I later added milky buttons on them.
They must have been the best cupcakes yet because I didn't bring any back home with me!



This is the cake I made* at work for the party.
I'm the oldest grandchild, and I couldn't pronounce Grandad when I was little.
So I renamed him, the three other grandchildren followed suit.


I just went to post the Chinese New Year update on the photo blog but realised I still haven't gone through the photographs and edited them (if necessary) yet.
So i'll hopefully get that sorted either on Monday afternoon, or on my two days off.


My new favourite drink is Coke Zero with Cherry.
Its an Asda exclusive.


My legs are aching.
They haven't stopped since I left work yesterday.
I'm hoping they'll be better tomorrow.
My lips are stinging too, they've gone all dry and cracked.
Arg!


Tonights plan is to watch Ant & Dec since its probably the only one i'll catch this series.
And then probably get an early night.
I got hardly any sleep last night. 
I'm full of complaints.



Tim Today



* = Cake bought in. Cake designed on a computer and then printed and stuck down on said cake by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment