Bit of a lazy day today as i'm back at work tomorrow!
Although, I started the day with.. well cornflakes but lets skip that part.
I decided to go on the Wii again!
So I find the wii fit disc, all is going well.
Until none of the three remotes will turn on.
Hmm, all out of battery?
No, all of the batteries have exploded!
I managed to get the two white controllers working, but my black controller doesn't seem to be working anymore.
Argh.
:(
But yeah, then I did 30min of step plus.
I'd usually do an hour and a half or so but, ya'know, lazy day.
Not really done anything with my room today, except force my bag into my wardrobe.
Now, i've done this before, and I always bring it back to my room because I like being able to access it.
We'll see how long it lasts in there this time.
Now we're predicted heavy snow this weekend.
WHY?!
Every single time I book a whole weekend off.
Its my last weekend off in months this time too.
Well, excluding for Sunnycon.
Still going to Chinese New Year as long as its not cancelled or the snow turns to rain.
Its been a few months since I last went to the cinema, and I missed Monsters Inc 3D due to my Grandad being in hospital, so heres the list of the movies that are coming out this year that I am mostly looking forward to:
- Iron Man 3
- Star Trek Into Darkness
- Smurfs 2
- Monsters University
- The Wolverine
- Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2
- Thor 2
Oh yeah, I finally put my Swarovski Stitch on display today.
I was waiting until I put my shelves up but I just couldn't wait any longer!
The only nice furniture I can find for how I want my room is the Ikea Odda series.
But you know what Ikea furniture is like!
Does anyone have any reviews of this set?
I've got some planning and thinking to do.
Too many things I want to do.
No structure.
Tim Today


No comments:
Post a Comment