New month!
Work went alright today, until the end where there was just too much to get done!
Then I found out my friend's cat is poorly.
Thats horrible :(
I also complained a bit to another of my friends, jokingly, about how i'm alone on Saturday night because her shift changed.
So she told my section leader and he's swapped her shift around again so i'm only alone for the last two hours.
:') proper love her like, no one else would even tell your s.l. you've been complaining/not happy about being alone on a late weekend shift while the cake machine is broken!
Oh yeah, the cake machine broke.
And once again, it was when I was doing a cake!
Why is it always when i'm using the machine! :(
Someone had over filled the ink, and it's caused so many problems, but no one knew or didn't say anything at least until I started using the machine!
And the other closest store to ours also has a broken machine, and they've been sending their customers to us!
I hope its working again tomorrow.
I've got four days off this week.
I'm looking forward to those!
But all of my 12 starts have reverted back to 9's so i'm still getting some over time, just on days i'd have been working anyway!
I haven't really done anything else today.
It was a long shift at work today.
Oh, I obviously did my Neopets freebies today though!
I don't even play properly nowadays.
For the last few years its been once a month for freebies and then daily for the advent calendar in December!
Do you play?
Tim Today

No comments:
Post a Comment