Last day of the month.
Which means, i've completed a whole month of daily blogging with this post!
Nothing really happened today, I woke up an hour later than usual too, which isn't great.
I feel a bit better today, my nose and throat are still irritated though.
Mostly my throat.
Hoping to get the shelves up this weekend, I was about to put them up today but then realised that when I decide on what i'm doing with my room they'd have to be moved from the place I was going to put them!
Need to rethink and plan.
These arrived today.
So i'm pretty happy with that.
Oh and last night I ordered the other two I wanted and the new Britto Stitch figure.
But i'm not getting the Stitch until my birthday or something.
I think thats actually about it for today.
I really didn't get anything done that i'd planned.
Back to work tomorrow, and i'm in until Sunday, maybe after that, but as far as I know right now its just until Sunday.
Im pretty tired, and in earlier tomorrow than originally rota'd so i'm going to end this blog here, go watch Eastenders and Waterloo Road then rest a bit before getting some sleep.
Tim Today


No comments:
Post a Comment