So, today...
First off, I bought a new donut priced character on The Simpsons Tapped Out with the donuts my boyfriend bought me at Christmas.
Why?
Because I spent all my $ on a second Kwik-E-Mart and Krusty Burger and two more placement slots which cost around $33,000 each, so I really needed an extra character earning me some money!
Come add me: elstoleno
Next up: Breakfast!
Where I was greeted by this grumpy kitty.
Then, because i've changed my plans for today a million and one times already, my boyfriend came over around lunch time.
We made Smarties cookies again.
But I don't like mini smarties so they didn't make it onto the cookies this time around.
Plus, my little brother likes the smarties but not the cookies.
Then we started setting up my mam's new computer.
By me, I mean my boyfriend did it while I nommed on a cookie.
Just need to set the internet up on it now, but we can't find the disc for the wireless USB connector.
Then we tested out my new video camera again.
It's really no good for recording indoors/in winter.
My cat videos are turning out way too dark and noisy.
Still need to charge the two cameras up for tomorrow.
I didn't think to pack food this time around either!
Not the best idea!
Next we decided to watch season 5 of The Big Bang Theory on DVD.
And i'm pretty sure there are parts on this DVD that were edited out for the tv airings.
I think later on we'll go on the Wii or watch a movie or something.
We were supposed to make popcorn but -somebody- forgot to bring the popping corn kernels!
Shame really, I wanted to make it on the stove rather than in our popcorn machine so we can actually make flavoured popcorn for once!.
Oh, we ordered some food in too.
Also, my neighbour has been ill for quite some time, and I thought she was getting better.
But today I found out that sadly she has passed away.
I've sponsored her granddaughter who is doing the race for life in her memory.
RIP.
I'm going to end this blog here.
Better get some sleep soon, up earlier tomorrow for CNY!
Tim Today








Me and Adam both noticed Tim in the background on the photo of the Smarties packet :')
ReplyDeleteHe's a total sneak isn't he! :')
Delete