Tuesday, 1 January 2013

2013

Oh, hey, look! I'm blogging again!


So, I have returned.

It was going to be my new years resolution to blog daily, but i've already had a daily resolution before and achieved the goal (http://dailybooth.com/elstoleno).

So i'm just blogging for 'funsies' again.


Anyway, quick 2012 sum up.


Graduated with a 2:1 with honours in my BA.

Got a job.

Worked literally all of Christmas.

Then fell asleep before midnight on New Years eve (well. I had been up since 5am for work!).


So now its 2013, the first day of the year to be precise. So I've set myself some goals - not completed the list yet so that is soon to come.


One of my goals was to get back into shooting as i'll not be working as much this month, so what better time than now?!


You can see a photograph from my first shoot of the year below.



I want some feedback on this one, it looks a little yellow to me - but i've removed some yellow twice and I didn't want to risk a third removal incase its just the settings on my iMac!


Currently working on a new website this month - more info on that to come!


Remember to check out:



And maybe follow me on Twitter or my Photography Twitter



Thats all for now! 

Ciao!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment