Friday, 11 January 2013

January 11th

So, I went back to work today.

It was also pay day.
Pay day is great, especially after Christmas.


I have a holiday in for Sunday too ^_^
Work again tomorrow though, and then not in again until Friday but I don't know my hours yet because they got scribbled out because my manager thought I had a holiday in or something.


Today was also the final day to apply for our in store Disney store.
I changed my mind, and then changed it again.
Didn't apply. 


As much as I love Disney, I don't think you'd get the real Cast Member feel working at a Disney section/aisle than you would working at a Disney Park or something. 


Well. Thats about all for today.
I'm tired and hungry.


I need to go write my list of questions for our travel agent. 





Tim Today


Just the one for today because i've been at work!


This is where Tim was when I woke up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment