Monday, 14 January 2013

January 14th - Snow

I might start titling my posts rather than dating them.
But only if there is a relevant title of course.


Another day off today.
And it started snowing. 



Of course, Tim wanted to go out in it.
Tim hates snow, last time it snowed he actually climbed up the wall of the house to get out of it. 
A video of his snow based adventure can be found in the Tim Today section. 


Today I planned on getting further on with my room. 
Here is a panoramic of my room before tidying. 


Its not really in focus, and its pretty dark. 
But i'm sure you get the point, my room is a mess. 
And tiny. 


With the snow starting and the cat wanting to go outside, the tidying took a turn for the worst. 
I got some stuff done, but not enough to warrant an updated panoramic photograph really.
Maybe tomorrow?

I didn't even get any California planning done!


I'm posting this now as i'm pretty sure I won't do any more tonight.
Hopefully going to buy and put up the new shelves tomorrow.




Tim Today






Tim's snow video




No comments:

Post a Comment