Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Second day of the year

Hello again!


I had the day off work today so I didn't do too much. 

Tidied my room a little, put away some of my Christmas presents, you know, the usual. 


Back to work tomorrow though, off on Friday and then in all weekend. 


There is another gingerbread house based shoot I want to do so i'm hoping to get that done before the end of Friday!. 


Here is a during shoot Instagram photograph of yesterdays shoot. 




I'm off out this evening for an hour or two, my boyfriend started his new job today so we're meeting up after his shift for food. Just the standard fast food, there is shopping to be done afterwards!.


My brother has an English project due in next week, so I need to pick up a DVD for him to write half of his presentation on - its a presentation about Charlie/Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory book and film, and he wont start it with Oompa Loompa Doopity Dee, I have got a presentation for thee! 

I dare say that one opening line would have passed him that project. 



In other news, I'm off to California in August/September, I need to start getting in some of the stuff I need to take with me! 



Super excited to visit the original Disneyland theme park. To stand were Walt Disney once stood. 



Still trying to figure out how I want to have my text presented on this blog. I guess the blog needs a design too, and maybe a more personalised domain. 




Well, thats all for now! 
Update you all again tomorrow, after work, maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment