Snow based problems.
Can't go anywhere.
I tried another hand cream last night, some cocoa butter thing by Palmer's.
I'm not sure if theres just too much cocoa in it or if I used to much of it but it made my hands smell like M&Ms World.
Its way too strong of a smell.
But my hands feel a bit better.
But I just got my postage refund from FSAS.
So thats a plus.
My boyfriend decided not to come over last night due to the snow, so today I decided i'd try his new shorts on for him.
I love shorts.
Does anyone else with an iMac and cat have the problem with their cat sticking its claws into the back or bottom of the iMac and getting stuck?
Anyone know how to teach my cat that its stupid to do that?
Didn't get much done today.
Planned on sorting out my room and listing stuff on eBay but it didn't happen.
Hopefully my dad will go pick up my new shelves tomorrow though so I can get more stuff done.
Listing a lot of stuff on eBay tomorrow.
I would start it tonight but I don't want them all to end and irritatingly go off on my phone for hours next Saturday night (I finish work at 9 and my locker doesn't get signal so they literally alert me from 9 until 1am even though everything has already ended).
Also, I got Skype because Microsoft, who I already dislike, are getting rid of messenger and want everyone to use Skype.
I didn't like Skype and so have removed it already.
It didn't even last 6 hours on my mac.
Tim Today




No comments:
Post a Comment