Probably just a short post today.
There was a fair bit of snowfall during the night so now we're not going to go get my new shelves so I can't really do anything with my room today.
So now, I have no plans!.
Decided to have a quick test of my new video camera, without adjusting settings or anything.
That can be seen in the Tim Today section!.
Its another cat in the snow video.
I finally got a Disboards ticker yesterday for my California trip.
7 months and 4 days until California!
Other than that today I just posted on the HMV Facebook quite a lot.
Oh and I sorted through some of my stuff, got a few DVDs, books and games to put on eBay.
I ordered some more stuff from The Famous Shop today too because they have a 50% sale on at the minute.
Sadly the jumper they didn't have last time I ordered won't be coming back in stock though.
So I just ordered a tshirt for myself, two pairs of shorts for my boyfriend for while we're in California in Summer, a drawstring bag for while we're there and four pairs of shoe laces (What? My laces snap all the time, plus I wear FMS shoes).
Back to work tomorrow.
Not really looking forward to it, mainly because of the snow really.
Bet the roads are horrible at 6:30am!
Tim Today

No comments:
Post a Comment