Sunday, 13 January 2013

January 13th

Not a lot happened today really.


I went to the Metrocentre with my boyfriend.
It was cold.
Everywhere. 
Freezing.
Like -2ºC 


Couldn't find any of the props I wanted.
Was too cold for a snowcone. 
:( 
Total bad weather timing for a day off! 


Anyway, apparently posting an outfit shot in your blogs makes you awesome.


So like, yeah.
Awesome. 



That is my new Vans sweater.
I love it.
But its got a lumped up piece of thread on the inside, its pretty sharp and scratchy.
Total downer considering it cost £50!
Which is more than my Vans shoes cost!


Also, I need a hair cut.
But my hairdresser moved away and the guy she used to work for sold his company.
I've tried two places since then and I didn't like either of them.
Is there a good hairdressers anywhere in Sunderland?! 


Today was kind of like Christmas again.
My mam found a present she forgot to give me, and my boyfriend gave me a present that arrived late.



Present from Disneyland Paris (from my mam)



Stitch antenna topper for my new car (from my boyfriend)




Tim Today



1 comment:

  1. You didn't mention the fantastic massage I gave you :(

    ReplyDelete