Thursday, 10 January 2013

January 10th

Another day off, back to work tomorrow!


Today, I had planned to finish tidying/sorting out my room before I go back to work tomorrow, but I don't think it really worked out like that.
I've done some tidying but it doesn't really look a whole lot different.
I think it'll look better when I get my new shelves for my vinylmation collection etc. 

I watched the Avengers Assemble while tidying. 
I'm not sure if it made my efforts better or worse. 

I can't really finish my room before i've at least decided what i'm going to replace what with (I need a new bed etc)

But I finally got around to doing something with the magnets my boyfriend and I won at Namco Funscape in the Metrocentre.




A while back I ordered from the American Disney Store website, so I decided to pick up this Mickey Mouse pancake ring. I've wanted one for a while but they work out pretty expensive if its the only thing you're ordering. 

I also tried the Mickey pancake ring they sold in Poundland a year or two ago? But obviously, it was from Poundland and the quality was terrible! Thin and flimsy metal that let the pancake batter get under the ring so you didn't even get perfect Mickey shaped pancakes either! 

I definitely recommend this pancake ring from the US Disney Store though, along with the Hello Kitty pancake ring I bought from Jbox. 


Mickey Mouse pancakes from today.



Hello Kitty pancakes to show you how the ring from Jbox comes out.
Sorry for the watermark, i'm not sure if I have the original photographs saved on my iMac/where I saved them.


So, today I heard that Jessops have gone into administration. 
Can't say I didn't expect it. 
They aim themselves at consumers and pretty much shun professionals.
Professionals are more likely to pick stuff up throughout the year (even just small items like cable releases and so on) where as consumers generally want a good value (something that Jessops doesn't really do, being one of the highest priced photography/electrical stores around) compact camera and maybe a little bag/case for it. But thats probably all they'll buy (other than memory cards/photo prints) for a couple of years. 

On the other hand, they are having a sale right now to get money quick, and I am looking at getting a new compact for on my holiday (sometimes DSLRs aren't right for holiday snaps, although, that will be coming along with me!)


I started compiling a list of things I need to do and buy for my trip to California this morning.
I think I might post it in its own blog where I can add to it and edit it when something has been completed.
Sort of like an electronic to do list.
Please comment on the post (when it has been posted!) and let me know if i've missed anything off!


I don't know why, or if it'll post like that when I publish it but the above paragraph won't align in the centre.
I originally had it elsewhere in the blog post and it was fine, but when i've copied and pasted it here it just won't show up central. Its centered while i'm editing it though. :/



Tim Today



He'd not been awake long when I took this picture.
He's done nothing but snore loudly in his sleep all day!



Here is Tim giving his paw, he does this to ask for treats! 




Here is a video of it that I shot a while back, he has gotten a lot better at it since then though!

No comments:

Post a Comment