Sunday, 27 January 2013

January 27th - MetroCentre

So, today was my last Sunday off for a while. 
I'm so not looking forward to working whole weekends again. 


Anyway, today I headed to the MetroCentre, as I do.
Far too often during my time off. 


I need to stop spending money though.
Like really.
My new car is going to empty my bank. 


So, this is one of the last things i'll be buying for a while.
Hopefully
Maybe.
Possibly.
Probably?


Its a snow cone! 
So messy, but so delicious. 

Its a 'Blue Hawaii' but with cola instead of kiwi.
I tried it with kiwi, it was disgusting.
I don't like kiwi. 


Also, on the way home my phone was going crazy with everything ending on eBay.
Snipers.


So thats about it for the blog today, going to stay at my Nan's house tonight.
Hope the neighbours don't have 11:30pm showers this time round. 


Then tomorrow i'm hopefully going to get some stuff sorted.
I know, I say this all the time, but! 
5am wake up on Tuesday though so need to take it easy too but tire myself out at the same time! 


Anyway, I hope I packed everything I might need or want tonight.
I forgot so much stuff last time. 



Tim Today



No comments:

Post a Comment