Friday, 4 January 2013

January 4th

January 4th 2013
Its my second day off of the year!


So, my day started out alright, tidied my room a bit, it looked better than usual.

Here is/was my new bed display!




Unboxed all the vinylmations I got for Christmas and the Duffy Bear vinylmation my boyfriend gave me for our anniversary ^_^


Heres my vinylmation collection so far :3




Then it all turned bad.
Got lazy. 

Picked out the video camera I want for my trip to California, and other adventures of course!
Think i'll order that tonight :) 

Picked out the set of shelves I want for my vinylmation/other collectables. 


Got bored.


Did a couple of shoots.

Heres a instagram of two images from the first shoot.




And heres my favorite image from the second shoot. 




I was going to go to Staples after the shoots but it got pretty late on/I have my room to rearrange all over again and I still need to sort out my work stuff for tomorrow so I'm putting it off until Monday.


I've had quite a few ideas for shoots and my new site today so looking forward to sorting those out and sharing them on here!



Photo heavy blog post today!

I should be back tomorrow. It'll probably be a short and irrelevant one as i'm at work until 9pm :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment